24.03.2021 Basic Course Urban Gardening, 18.30 - 21.30 Uhr, Webinar
You want to grow vegetables and herbs on your balcony, terrace or window-sill in the city? We show you how easy it can be!
In this 3-hour webinar, we talk about the basics of Urban Gardening like preparation, planting and caretaking of the plants. Furthermore, you will create your own little Urban Garden. This course is great for every hobby gardener or someone, who wants to become one. We film this webinar live and answer your questions in real-time.
Content of this course:
- Basics of Urban Gardening
- General Vegetable-Gardening knowledge: material, soil, different kinds of planters, use of space, sunlight, seeds vs. seedlings. Specific information about planting and care of vegetables and herbs in different seasons. What can you plant and do now?
- Depending on the course date, some information will be adapted to the season and you will also plant seasonal vegetables.
- Which types of vegetables are useful and also decorative for your balcony?
- General tips on watering, sun exposure, fertilization, pests, emission, …
Location: Online (Zoom)
Costs: 95 CHF per person incl. peat-free soil, biological seedlings and seeds. We will send you a gift voucher CHF 20 with which you can buy the needed material. It's up to you to order in our online shop or visit one of your stores.
Needed Material: a planter (balcony boxes, flower pot, rice bag, …) that holds 5-litre soil, soil, seedlings and seeds.
How it works: We run this webinar live in zoom. You send you a few days in advance an email with your access link and an activation code. You just need to open the link in your browser and type in the activation code - no software installation needed.
Your camera isn't on and your mic is muted. If you have any questions during the webinar, you can write right in zoom. Or you unmute your mic and speak to us. Please make sure that your mic works properly.
|Allow Delivery Date||Nein|
|Display Estimated Delivery Date||Nein|
|Estimated Delivery Period: From||0|